Ken called the meeting to order at 6:35 p.m.
Selectboard Members Present: ken Cota-Chair, Scott Perry-Vice Chair, Carol McGregor, Sue Regan (arrived at 6:37) and Wendy Howard-Clerk
Visitors Present: Ave Leslie
1. Scott made a motion to approve the minutes of February 7, 2011 as written. Carol seconded and the motion carried 4-0
2. Wendy made a motion to approve, authorize Scott to sign away from the table and mail a Hazard Mitigation Letter of Intent for the potential purchase of the Zartarian Property north of the Village on Rt. 118 for an estimated budget of $90,000.00. Sue seconded and the motion carried 5-0
3. The Board prepared for the Informational Meeting this Saturday
4. Ave discussed his absence from Saturdays informational meeting and the Board allowing Katherine to record it for him.5. Scott had a productive meeting with SOS re. Water System operations
6. Scott made a motion to approve and authorize Carol to sign away from the table an Association of Vermont Conservation Commission 2011 Grant Application for $500 in anticipation of the town voting to form a Conservation Commission at Town Meeting. The purpose of the funding will be to make an Inventory of the Natural Resources of Montgomery and will be administered by the Conservation Commission. Sue seconded and the motion carried 5-07. Appointments: Fire Warden, Constable, Teen Center Board and Library Board will remain on the Agenda.
Report to State on Town Bridges Postings will remain under Old Business
a. Scott made a motion to approve the Liquor Licenses for Phineas Swan B&B, Syvesters Market and The Montgomery House. (Montgomery House pending receipt of necessary checks…). Wendy seconded and the motion carried 5-0
b. Scott made a motion to approve and authorize Ken to sign the Overweight Truck Permits for G.W. Tatro Const. Inc. and Chevalier Drilling. Carol seconded and the motion carried 5-010. The Board read the mail and signed the Orders
11. Scott made a motion to adjourn. Sue seconded and the motion carried 5-0. The meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.