Selectboard Members Present: Ken Cota-Chair, Scott Perry-Vice Chair, Carol McGregor and Wendy Howard-Clerk
Visitors Present: Billy Baker Jr., Renee Patterson, Joe Sherman and Ave Leslie
Ken called the meeting to order at 6:32 p.m.
Corrections to the September19 minutes were: #5 paragraph 3 should read…Ron Goff (electrician) recommended installing an… #8 a. should read…State Aid payment…
1. Carol made a motion to approve the minutes of September 19, 2011 as amended. Scott seconded and the motion carried 5-0
2. Billy updated the Board on Road Crew activities including work with St. Onge on the temporary bridge
3. Joe Sherman shared that he has arranged to meet
Shift (Hydrologist) at 8 am on October 11, 2011 to discuss
stabilization of the
Black Falls Brook Stream Bank etc. from the
4. There were no additional visitor items
5. The Water Commission discussed the Phineas Swan water quota and Soule trailer water hook up. One of the two damaged starters at the School Drive Pump House is repaired and we are waiting for parts on the second.
Water Commission Issues will remain on the Agenda.
6. Old Business
7. New Business
8. The Board Opened the Mail and signed the Orders
9. Scott made a motion to adjourn. Carol seconded and the motion carried 5-0
The meeting adjourned at 9:22 p.m.Respectfully Submitted,