Selectboard Members Present: Ken Cota-Chair, Scott Perry-Vice Chair, Carol McGregor, Sue Regan and Wendy Howard-Clerk
Present: Renee Patterson, Jason Booth and Don Phillips
(Aldrich & Elliott Engineering),
Ken called the meeting to order at 6:32 p.m.
Corrections to the November 7 minutes were to correct the spelling of Deanna’s last name to Robitaille…
1. Carol made a motion to approve the minutes of November 7, 2011 as amended. Scott seconded and the motion carried 5-0
2. Roads & Bridges Issues
3. Jason Booth & Don Phillips introduced the Board to their company, Aldrich & Elliott Water Resource Engineers, and summarized resources the company offers to Municipal Water and Waste Water departments
Stacy Manosh presented a possible Stray Animal Holding Agreement between the Franklin County Humane Society and the Town. Stacy will contact Carol re specific fees and charges and Carol will continue researching Animal Control Officer possibilities. Dog Officer Issues will remain under Old Business
Bethany Remers reported on FEMAs Hazard Mitigation Grant Program Available for Irene Damage and the Emergency Watershed Program for removing debris and dams from streams/stream bank restoration
4. Renee and the Board reviewed the Town Budget to date.
A Tax Sale is scheduled for the week before Christmas.
Renee reported a $550.00 per year increase in employee medical insurance and that she would be willing to pay that difference. Employee Insurance Benefits will remain on the Agenda
5. Ken made a motion to have Scott draft an Ordinance to Ban Overnight Parking, Camping and Use on all Municipal Property and Road Right of Ways. Carol seconded and the motion carried 4-0. Sue abstained
6. Scott reported to the Water Commission that the Source Protection Plan was updated in April 2011 and the Commission applied for renewal of its Permit to Operate in February 2011
Scott made a motion for the Commission to authorize and sign the Water Department Disconnect Order (filed with the Town Clerk’s copy) for the Systems Operator. Sue seconded and the motion carried 4-0. Ken abstained
7. Old Business
8. New Business
9. The Board Opened the Mail and signed the Orders
10. Scott made a motion to adjourn. Carol seconded and the motion carried 5-0
The meeting adjourned at 9:32 p.m.<>Respectfully Submitted